We miss bars. More importantly, we miss supporting our favorite bartenders. We're so honored to participate in a bar pop-up series launched by Chris Williams at Lucille's, supporting both local bartenders and Williams's nonprofit Lucille's 1913, which has provided more than 55,000 meals to Houstonians in need.
The bar takeovers, sponsored by Lexus, Beam Suntory and Effen Vodka, will take place every Wednesday at One Fifth Mediterranean.
October 21: Poison Girl
October 28: Rosewater
All the Details
- One Fifth's hours on Wednesdays are extended: 4-11pm (last call at 10:30pm).
- The visiting bartenders will create a menu with 3-4 featured cocktails, which will be available to everyone dining in that night-in the dining room or on the Lexus Patio.
- One Fifth staff will provide beer and wine service.
- Reservations with table service are required. One Fifth will maintain all social distancing guidelines during the pop-ups.
- The full food menu will be available, and since it's Wednesday, so will our PITZAS.
- Poison Girl Old Fashioned: Knob Creek, Simple Syrup, Orange Bitters, Black Walnut, Angostura Bitters, Orange Zest
- Poison Girl: Jim Beam, Black Raspberry, Sour Mix, Sprite
- Hartoon Highball: Grapefruit Vodka, Grapefruit Juice, Topo Chico, Lime Wedge
- Up/Down (shot): Jager, Black Hold Cold Brew Concentrate
- Shot and a Beer: Jim Beam and Lone Star