We miss bars. More importantly, we miss supporting our favorite bartenders. We're so honored to participate in a bar pop-up series launched by Chris Williams at Lucille's, supporting both local bartenders and Williams's nonprofit Lucille's 1913, which has provided more than 55,000 meals to Houstonians in need.
The bar takeovers, sponsored by Lexus, Beam Suntory and Effen Vodka, will take place every Wednesday at One Fifth Mediterranean.
October 28: Rosewater
All the Details
- One Fifth's hours on Wednesdays are extended: 4-11pm (last call at 10:30pm).
- The visiting bartenders will create a menu with 3-4 featured cocktails, which will be available to everyone dining in that night-in the dining room or on the Lexus Patio.
- One Fifth staff will provide beer and wine service.
- Reservations with table service are required. One Fifth will maintain all social distancing guidelines during the pop-ups.
- The full food menu will be available, and since it's Wednesday, so will our PITZAS.
The visiting bartenders will receive payment as contract employees on the day of their pop-up, as well as tips. One dollar of every featured cocktail sold will be donated to Lucille's 1913.