Everyone that walks in the door is part of the UB Family, and we are taking every precaution to keep our family safe. We will continue to provide our guests with the food and service they expect from Underbelly Hospitality and, most importantly, we will keep our employees and guests safe and comfortable.
- Our staff are required to practice social distancing while employed with Underbelly Hospitality concepts.
- All staff will have their temperature checked upon arriving to work and are required to stay home and seek treatment if they feel ill.
- Handwashing is required every 30 minutes for all staff members, or more frequently when possible.
- Gloves, which will be discarded and changed after every interaction, and masks are required to be worn by all staff.
- Single-use hand sanitizer is provided to every table and throughout every concept.
- All shared surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes, or more frequently when possible.
- Tables are set at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- A bathroom attendant will ensure that only one person uses the bathroom at a time and sanitizes all surfaces after every use.
- Physical menus have been replaced with scannable QR codes for viewing on your phone to reduce points of contact.
- Silverware and napkins will be brought to the table in a heat-sealed single-use bag.
Coming soon: 4’ wide x 50” tall glass dividers will be placed throughout the dining rooms at each restaurant to block airflow between parties.